Experimental Brew club
acceptable use policy
exbrew.club (’Website’) is operated by Carlsberg A/S (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). We are registered in Denmark with the company registry no. 61056416 and we have our registered office at J.C. Jacobsensgade 1, 1799 København V, DK.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our Website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Website.
Carlsberg A/S is part of a global group of companies. In that connection our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (‘Carlsberg Group Entities’) may from time to time operate or contribute to our Website.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material, that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.